Please note: The 1rst session is offered to musicians aged 8 to 17 years old, and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sessions are offered to musicians aged 9 to 17 years old.
- Click here to register online
- Click here to pay the balance of the fees
- Click here to send a customized payment (donation, financial aid, scholarship)
(In French only)
Registration by mail
Click here to download the registration form (in French only)
The Fondation Père Lindsay, the Fonds Germaine-Gibara at Foundation of Greater Montreal and other generous donours offer financial assistance for low-income families.
If you require such assistance, please contact the secretary’s office at (450) 755-2496 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Certain conditions apply.
About the fees
- Registration is only official upon reception of a $150 non-refundable deposit (taxes included).
- Camp fees must be paid by the latest June 1, and are as follows:
- $1325 for the 1st session
- $1335 for the 2nd session
- $1335 for the 3rd session
- $1365 for the 4th session
- Taxes and $150 deposit are included in the fees.
- A $50.00 discount will be applied to camp fees paid in full by April 1st.
- The fees include reception of tracks of music recorded on electronic files during your child stay and a t-shirt of the camp (the size of the t-shirt has to be chosen when registering).
The receipt will be handed upon arrival at the camp.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- The registration fee ($150 deposit) is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client. The registration fee will be refunded 100% in the event of cancellation of the registration by the camp.
- The camp fees will be refunded 100% in case of a cancellation more than 61 days before the start of the camp.
- The camp fees will be reimbursed 75% in the case of a cancellation between 45 and 60 days prior to the start of the camp.
- The camp fees will be refunded at 50% in the event of a cancellation between 31 and 44 days prior to the start of the camp.
- The camp fees will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation between 30 days and the start of the camp.
- The camp fees will be refunded in case of cancellation before the start of the camp for health reasons with the confirmation of a doctor.
- The camp fees will not be refunded if the camper does not appear at the camp, or leaves the camp for any reason other than medical. In the case of a departure before the end of the stay due to health reasons or in the event that the camp expels the camper, the camp refunds a pro-rata portion of the camp fee based on days not attended, minus a fee of the lesser of $50 or 10% of the camp fees unused by the client.