Public Health has given permission for the Winter Break camp to take place.
The Quebec Camp Association and Public Health are currently updating the guidelines that will need to be followed, but for now, we know that :
- Masks (or face covers) will be required for youth 7 years and older;
- Good sanitary practices (hand washing, disinfection, distancing, etc.) will be reinforced;
- We will divide the campers in 4 lodging chalets to promote a good distanciation;
- The capacity will be reduced by 50%;
- Outside of the musical periods, we will encourage outdoor activities;
If a participant shows any symptoms during the stay, we will isolate him/her until a parent comes to pick him/her up and we will reimburse the equivalent amount pro rata for the days not used.
Despite all the precautions we will take, we cannot guarantee that there will be no outbreak during the stay. However, thanks to the success of the 2021 summer season, which did not have any reported cases of COVID-19, and thanks to your vigilance in the days leading up to the trip, we are confident that we will be able to offer a memorable stay!
More information will follow when all Public Health guidelines are known.
Discover the Camp site draped in its white coat!
With a special program of musical, artistic, and recreational activities, this second edition of the Winter Break Camp will be an opportunity for young campers – new and old – to live a new experience in our beloved Music Camp!
Surrounded by camp director Hubert Tanguay-Labrosse, experienced teachers and enthusiastic camp counselors, the young campers will follow the usual camp courses for a week, including private instrument lessons, group lessons, choir and chamber music.
In addition to the art periods, the day’s schedule will include many outdoor and indoor activities led by our dynamic team.
Expect to get red cheeks and to drink lots of hot chocolate!
Piano, violin, viola, cello, double bass, guitar, flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, French horn, trombone, tuba.
Piano: Jennifer Bourdages and Emmanuelle Majeau-Bettez
Repertoire: Alexis Raynault
Dance: Méryl Schneller
Choir and wind instruments: Hubert Tanguay-Labrosse
String instruments: James Darling, Élise Lavoie, and Roxanne Sicard
Theatre: Alexis Tremblay
Voice and guitare: Raphaël Laden-Guindon
Plastic arts: Marianne Labrosse
8:30 am: Breakfast
9:15 am: Choir
10:00 am: Dance
10:45 am: Personal practice/private lesson/chamber music
11:30 am: Free time
12:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: Outdoor activity
3:00 pm: Hot Chocolate
3:30 pm: Repertoire
4:15 pm: Personal practice/private lesson/chamber music
5:00 pm: Plastic arts
6:00 pm: Diner and free time
7:00 pm: Activity with the camp counselor
Dates: from Sunday, February 27 to Friday, March 4, 2022.
Arrival: Sunday, February 27 from 4 to 5:30 pm.
Final concert and farewell: Friday at 2 pm.
Participants: Minimum 20 and maximum 82 campers from 8 to 17 years old.
The most recent guidelines to be followed during this week of camp, from Public Health, will be provided in January 2022. Unless there is a change, we can anticipate that immunization passports will be required for youth 13 years and older.
- Winter Break Fees: $ 589 (taxes included)*
*including a $100 non-refundable deposit for the registration fee
Siblings: A $70 discount is applicable on all additional registrations made by the same family.
Discount for summer sessions: A $70 discount will be applied for Winter Break campers who subsequently register for a session in the summer of 2022.
Regarding the fees
- Registration is not official until full payment is received.
- Fees must be paid before February 1st.
1- Connect: Access your customer account or create one, and then create your child’s account by answering the questionnaires.
2- My File, Customer vault: Enter your payment methods. In order to reduce the transaction costs at the expense of The Camp musical, we encourage you to opt for electronic check payment.
3- Then proceed with the registration for activities by selecting the participant, the program and the level.
4- Be sure to add all registrations BEFORE confirming the transaction, in order to take advantage of the discounts offered (2nd child, 2 sessions or more).
5- Shopping cart: When ready to place the order, you will have two payment options:
- Registration without paying: We encourage you to use this option, especially if the child receives a scholarship. A notice of payment will be sent as soon as we receive guidelines from Public Health.
- Full payment: the transaction (electronic check or credit) includes the $100 non-refundable deposit and the balance fees. Registration is confirmed.
6- Products: After completing the transaction, visit the promotional items section and select if interested. This step will help reduce contacts at the arrival day. (Please note the 2022 merchandise will only be available in May)
- The registration fee ($100 deposit) is non-refundable in case of cancellation by the client, but will be refunded in case of cancellation of the registration by the Camp.
- In the case of a cancellation more than 61 days before the beginning of the stay, 100% of the camp fees will be refunded (excluding the registration fee).
- In the case of a cancellation between 45 and 60 days before the beginning of the stay, 75% of the camp fees will be refunded.
- In the case of a cancellation between 31 and 44 days before the beginning of the stay, 50% of the camp fees will be refunded.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 30 days before the start of the stay.
- The camp fees will be refunded in the case of a cancellation before the stay for health reasons with the confirmation of a doctor.
- The camp fees will not be reimbursed if the camper does not show up at camp during the stay or if he/she leaves for reasons other than illness. In the case of a departure before the end of the stay due to health reasons or in the event that the camp expels the camper, the camp will reimburse the portion of the stay fees not consumed by keeping, as a penalty, the lesser of the following amounts: $50 or 10% of the price of the service that was not consumed by the client.